Required Verifications allow you to define a set of verified attestations that users must provide in order to access your app.
This document assumes you have created a Developer App. If you require user PII, you also need to enable PII Sharing for your Developer App.
- 1.Navigate to your Developer App in the Developer Portal.
- 2.Under Required Verifications, click Configure (or Add More, if you already have a Required Verifications set).
- 3.Provide the following information:
- Name of Set
- Link to Terms of Service
- Redirect URL, only if you would like to take advantage of our delayed verifications flow; use your redirect endpoint as the value.
- 4.Click Add a Requirement under Requirements.
- 5.Select a required Verification by using the categories to filter the Verifications, and click Add.
- 6.If you would like to retrieve PII of the Verification, toggle the switch within the requirement card so it says "PII sharing is turned ON".
- 7.Repeat steps 4–6 for each additional Required Verification.
- 8.Click Save Changes.
For Verifications that require additional time to complete (e.g., any Government ID Verification), we offer a delayed flow. This process works similar to the normal flow, but you receive a
decoupled_idquery parameter in addition to the authorization
code. After retrieving a User Access Token, you can call the Consent Command API—using the
consent_uuid—for the status of the verification.